2010 WWEMA Chairman, Board Announced
Dr. Ernest Childs named chairman during organization’s 101st annual meeting
Dr. Ernest Childs, president emeritus of ArchaeaSolutions, Inc., was named chairman of the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Assn. (WWEMA) during the organization’s 101st Annual Meeting in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. Elected by WWEMA’s board of directors, Childs will lead the association during 2010 as chair of the Executive Committee.
Childs is joined on the WWEMA Executive Committee by Chairman-Elect Dan Durda, president and CEO of Aeration Industries Intl. (Chaska, Minn.); Vice Chairman Deborah LaVelle, vice president of sales and marketing of Aqua-Aerobic Systems (Loves Park, Ill.); Treasurer Jim Board, president of Weir Specialty Pumps (Salt Lake City, Utah); Immediate Past-Chairman Dave Angelo, vice president and general manager of Fairbanks Morse Pump (Kansas City, Kan.); and President Dawn Kristof Champney of WWEMA (Washington, D.C.).
Newly-elected to the WWEMA board were Nadia Abboud, marketing manager of Severn Trent Services (Colmar, Pa.); Ron Port, managing director of ITT Water & Wastewater USA (Charlotte, N.C.); and Kurt Tyler, vice president of Marketing of Hach Co. (Loveland, Colo.).
More Like This
- WWEMA Announces 2004 Officers and Directors
- May Presented First SGC/WWEMA Humanitarian Award
- Water Environment Association of Texas Names New President-Elect
- WWEMA Announces 2001 Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Thomas M. Mills Named Chairman of Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers’ Association