2012 World Aquatic Health Conference to Draw Global Recreational Water Leaders
Next conference slated for Oct. 10 to 12 in Norfolk, Va.
Global recreational water leaders are set to gather at the World Aquatic Health Conference (WAHC), taking place Oct. 10 to 12 this year at the Norfolk Waterside Marriott Hotel in Norfolk, Va. Academic, industry and government experts will share the latest research to help understand emerging issues, exchange ideas and formulate future plans.
More than 400 attended the 2011 WAHC from 42 states and Puerto Rico, as well as other countries such as Canada and the U.K.
The WAHC will be hosted by the National Swimming Pool Foundation and the Aquatic Physical Therapy Section of the American Physical Therapy Assn., the latter of which will hold its Aquatic Summit in conjunction with the conference. Pre- and post-conference events will also be announced at a later date.
Those interested in presenting a paper at the conference are asked to submit only new scientific findings no later than Jan. 31.
More Like This
- 2014 World Aquatic Health Conference Boosts Offerings
- World Aquatic Health Conference Draws Leaders From Around the World
- Science Inspires Attendees at World Aquatic Health Conference
- 2014 World Aquatic Health Conference Keynote Speakers Announced
- Four Experts to Deliver Keynotes at 2014 World Aquatic Health Conference