2014 World Aquatic Health Conference Boosts Offerings
The event offers pre- and post-conference activities to maximize attendee budgets
World Aquatic Health Conference (WAHC) organizers announced a variety of special events surrounding the conference, boosting the offerings for attendees. Now in its 11th year, the WAHC, hosted by the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF), is slated for Oct. 8 to10, 2014, at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Portland, Ore. The scientific conference promises a packed schedule with new symposia, more seminars, a scientific poster session, four keynote addresses and special guests.
“Organizations hold leadership meetings and educators plan special courses in conjunction with the WAHC to help attendees maximize their wallet,” said Thomas M. Lachocki, Ph.D., CEO of NSPF. “Leaders appreciate that the WAHC attracts others who have curious minds, who seek opportunities to help keep pools safer and open, and who are committed to a healthier world through aquatics.
Attendees are encouraged to take full advantage of their trip to Portland by attending the extra conference events and workshops.
More Like This
- Early Registration Open for 2014 World Aquatic Health Conference
- Four Experts to Deliver Keynotes at 2014 World Aquatic Health Conference
- 2014 World Aquatic Health Conference Keynote Speakers Announced
- World Aquatic Health Conference Marks Successful Year
- Science Inspires Attendees at World Aquatic Health Conference