The 8th Shanghai International Environmental & Water industry Exhibition Reports Success
This year, the total exhibition space at the 8th Shanghai International Environmental & Water Industry Exhibition (EPTEE 2007 & WSDWTF 2007) was increased from 16,000 square meters in 2006 to 22,000 square meters in 2007. The number of participants also broke historic records by increasing from 506 in 2006 to 567 in 2007, which is the largest number to date. The show also attracted more than 22,765 professionals gathered in China to learn about market trends and state of the art products.
For the 2008 edition of the exhibition "CIEPEC,” organized by the State Environmental Protection Administration and China Association of Environmental Protection Industry, will join EPTEE&WSDWTF 2008 in Shanghai in April 2008. An estimated 1000 exhibitors from around the world will share the four floors of Intex Shanghai and Shanghai Mart.
More Like This
- Shanghai to Host 2006 Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment Fair
- Water Environment Federation Adds New Shows to International Pavilion Program
- Water Environment Federation Offers New International Program to Members
- Consolidation of Water Exhibitions in China Create a Definitive Event Platform
- Water China Prepped for 2007