AdEdge Water Technologies Hires New Applications Engineer
Khushbu Karan to perform tasks related to proposal preparation, system design and execution of water treatment projects
AdEdge Water Technologies announced the addition of Khushbu Karan as an applications engineer. Karan will be responsible for performing a variety of sales engineering support and project tasks related to proposal preparation, system design, project scoping and execution of water treatment projects.
Prior to working at AdEdge, Karan worked as a project engineer at H2Flow Equipment, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and as a project assistant for the municipality of York region in Toronto.
“Karan will be a valuable asset to the AdEdge project development team,” said Greg Gilles, vice president and principal for AdEdge. “Her water and wastewater and educational experience will further AdEdge’s commitment to providing high quality water treatment solutions to our customers.”
Karan earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from Ryerson University in Toronto and a master’s degree in management science from the University of Waterloo in Toronto.
More Like This
- Paul Matz Joins AdEdge Technologies as Senior Project Engineer
- AdEdge Welcomes Eric Simpson as Project Engineer
- Doug Emerick Joins AdEdge Technologies as Project Engineer
- AdEdge Water Technologies Names Latin America Business Development Manager
- Doug Craver Joins AdEdge as Western Regional Sales Manager