AdEdge Water Technologies Welcomes New Control Systems Engineer
She will be responsible for programming, quality assurance, field support, troubleshooting and more
Tobey Strauch recently joined AdEdge Water Technologies LLC as control systems engineer. She will be responsible for programming system control panels, quality assurance, process management, field support, troubleshooting and designing mechanical and electrical interfaces for water treatment systems to remove arsenic, iron, manganese and other contaminants from groundwater.
Strauch brings more than 15 years of experience in electrical and control systems engineering. She received a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of Colorado in 2003 and a Master’s degree in industrial systems engineering from Iowa State University in 2010.
More Like This
- Paul Matz Joins AdEdge Technologies as Senior Project Engineer
- Doug Emerick Joins AdEdge Technologies as Project Engineer
- AdEdge Welcomes Eric Simpson as Project Engineer
- Doug Craver Joins AdEdge as Western Regional Sales Manager
- AdEdge Water Technologies Names Latin America Business Development Manager