Affholder Appoints Bruce Frost President
Affholder Inc., a subsidiary of Insituform Technologies Inc., has appointed Bruce Frost president of the company. Frost’s appointment was announced by Thomas S. Rooney Jr., chief executive of Insituform.
Frost had joined Affholder in an operational consulting role last year. An engineering and construction industry veteran with more than 25 years of experience, he spent 16 years with St. Louis (Ballwin)-based Fru-Con Construction. At Fru-Con he served in several executive positions, including president and chief executive officer of the $500 million engineering, construction, design-build and development company. He came to Insituform from Chicago-based McClier Corporation, a design-build firm, where he was executive vice president and chief operating officer.
“Bruce has the experience and knowledge to effectively lead Affholder’s operational, bid and sales functions,” said Rooney. “Under his leadership, we believe that Affholder will have a strong future. We are very pleased that he has accepted this position.” Frost has a master of building construction degree from the University of Florida and a bachelor of science degree in construction management from Washington State University.
More Like This
- Charleston CPW Chooses Affholder for Cooper River Tunnel Replacement Project
- Insituform Awarded Multimillion-Dollar CIPP Contract in the Netherlands
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. Acquires Kinsel Industries, Inc.
- Insituform Technologies, Inc., Acquires the Business of Insituform East, Inc.
- James C. Castle Appointed To Southwest Water Board