Air Products and ITT-WEDECO to Market Combined Capabilities
ITT-WEDECO and Air Products announced a Joint Marketing Agreement (JMA) to promote the companies’ complementary ozone related products and expertise for use in the water and wastewater industries in North America and Brazil. The combined marketing effort will focus on water and wastewater processes including: containerized oxygen - ozone systems; oxygen recovery systems; and ozone based advanced oxidation systems.
“ITT WEDECO is excited about signing this JMA with Air Products. This agreement brings real value to our customers. Through this relationship we are moving into adjacent applications and technologies beyond our traditional core products,” said Mike McGettigan, general manager for ITT -WEDECO Americas.
More Like This
- ITT Industries Offers to Acquire WEDECO to Enhance Its Water Treatment Business
- ITT Industries Launches Public Offer for WEDECO AG Water Technology
- ITT’s WEDECO Ozone Generators Chosen for City of Wichita Aquifer Storage Project
- ITT Industries Formally Launches Bid for Wedeco AG
- ITT Industries Launches Advanced Filtration Brand