Alaska Water Utility Selects Indus Solution to Drive Customer Service
Banner Advantage CIS and CRM Essentials to Replace Mainframe-Based System
Indus International Inc., a provider of customer and asset management solutions, announced a new license agreement with Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility (AWWU), the largest water and wastewater utility in Alaska. AWWU chose the Advantage Customer Management Suite including utility-specific customer relationship management functionality as the first step in an aggressive initiative to provide world-class customer service to its 51,600 water and wastewater customers. The agreement represents more than $2.4 million in licenses and services and continues Indus' market-leading momentum in winning more contracts in North America than any other vendor in 2002.
AWWU chose the Indus solution in a highly competitive bid over offerings from leading ERP vendors to replace AWWU's antiquated mainframe-based CIS and billing system. AWWU recognized the urgent need to install newer, more advanced technology that is less expensive to maintain and more flexible in order to adapt to evolving technology and customer expectations.
"When we began our search for a CIS/CRM vendor, we were primarily concerned with finding the vendor with the right technology and functionality to elevate our users to the highest level of customer service available in the industry," said Mark Premo, general manager for AWWU. "We found that Indus provided the most complete solution from a technology and functionality perspective. Indus' Banner CIS and the complete Advantage Customer Management Suite was the most robust solution and most closely fit our business environment and technological vision."
More Like This
- Anchorage Water Utility Launches New Era in Customer Service with Indus Service Delivery Management
- Cobb County Invests in Indus Software Solutions to Provide Customer Service
- City of Charlotte Automates Service Delivery to Increase Customer Satisfaction and Reduce Costs
- Alaska's Largest Water/Wastewater Utility Expands Relationship with MWH Soft
- Alliance Data Systems Provides Consulting Services to Hampton Roads Sanitation District