American Water’s Ellen Wolf Named CFO of the Year
Wolf recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal
American Water Works Co., Inc., the largest investor-owned U.S. water and wastewater utility company, recently announced that its senior vice president and CFO, Ellen Wolf, was named CFO of the Year in the large company category in the Philadelphia Business Journal’s 2009 CFO of the Year Award Program.
The CFO of the Year award program celebrates financial professionals in the Delaware Valley for outstanding performance in their roles as corporate financial stewards. One of the areas for which Wolf is recognized in her nomination is helping to lead America Water’s compliance efforts as it prepared for what was the second largest IPO in 2008, raising $1.25 billion through the sale of 58 million shares. Beyond leading the finance function for the largest investor-owned water and wastewater service provider, Ms. Wolf is noted for serving on several boards including Water For People, a charity dedicated to improving water conditions in developing countries. Wolf was also recently selected as a finalist in the NJBIZ CFO of the Year Awards. She was also recognized by South Jersey Magazine as one of the Top Business Women in 2008.
More Like This
- American Water Executive Appointed to Water For People Board of Directors
- Aqua America CFO Receives Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Philadelphia
- American Water Announces Executive Changes
- American Water’s Lendel Jones Selected for Class of 2009 Women of Distinction
- Godwin Pumps Earns South Jersey Top 25 Honors