American Water CFO to Speak at International Water Forum
Event to be held on July 22 in Atlanta
American Water Works Co. Inc., an investor-owned U.S. water and wastewater utility company, announced that its chief financial officer, Ellen Wolf, will speak at the fifth-annual International Water Forum on July 22, 2010, in Atlanta. Wolf will provide her perspective on water system financing during a panel discussion titled, "Finance Infrastructure and Capital Investment."
The International Water Forum 2010 will bring together representatives of international aid agencies, assistance-receivers and best management practitioners from countries and cities around the world to highlight ideas and best practices in integrated water resource management, including sessions on governance, technological advances and water treatment, health and sanitation and climate change and adaptation, among others. The forum is an annual joint initiative between the city of Atlanta Department of Watershed Management, the United Nations Institute for Training and Research, the United Nations Environment Program, Veolia Environment and the International Training Centre for Local Authorities/Actors in Atlanta.
More Like This
- AMTA Sets New Attendance Record With Recent Conference
- WEF Releases 2010 International Pavilion Program Schedule
- Water Utility CEOs to Discuss Water, Energy, Climate Change at Aquatech India 2010
- Shirley Franklin Elected to Mueller Water Products Board of Directors
- WEF Announces Disinfection 2009 Specialty Conference