American Water Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
American Water Works Company, Inc. (American Water) announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) related to a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The company intends to apply to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange. All of the shares in the offering will be sold by the selling stockholder, a subsidiary of RWE AG. RWE AG intends to fully divest its shares in American Water in one or more offerings.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., Citi, and Merrill Lynch & Co. will act as joint book-running managers of the proposed offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective.
More Like This
- Basin Water, Inc. Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
- Sparkling Spring Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering of Common Shares
- RWE to Pursue Initial Public Offering for American Water
- AquaCell Files Form 10 Registration for Proposed Spin-Off of Aquacell Water Subsidiary
- Glacier Water Securities De-Listing from American Stock Exchange Completed