American Water Named Finalist in EXPLOR Awards
Awards recognize innovation in market research
American Water Works Co. Inc., a U.S. water and wastewater utility company, announced that it has been selected as one of four finalists in the 2010 EXPLOR awards competition honoring technology innovation in marketing research. The four finalists, American Water, ANZ National Bank, eBay and Wrigley, will each present a case study at The Market Research Event, Nov. 8 to 10, in San Diego, Calif.
American Water is being recognized for its new Target Identification Program business development technology. American Water and Digital Research Inc. created this comprehensive, fact-based research tool as an alternative to the traditional, relationship-based practices employed in the water and wastewater services industry, according to American Water.
The Market Research Event brings together hundreds of market researchers from around the world to learn about what is new in market research.
More Like This
- APTech Group Announced as Finalist in 2011 Green Business Awards
- EPA's Drinking Water Security Project is Finalist for Edelman Award
- ICONICS Named 2006 Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist
- Koch Takes Home 2007 Product Line Leadership Award
- Water Innovate’s N-Tox Technology Wins Shell Springboard Award