American Water Star Adds a New Facility to Co-Pack and Distribute Beverage
American Water Star entered into an agreement with Dixie Brewing Co. of New Orleans, La., to handle co-packing and distribution for its award-winning beverages. Effective immediately, Dixie will co-pack and distribute American Water Star's entire product line including Hawaiian Tropic and Geyser Beverages throughout Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and the Florida panhandle.
"We were in need of a mature co-packing facility that could handle our mass merchant accounts in the Southern states. Dixie Brewing Co.'s owners, Joe and Kendra Bruno, have a strong commitment to quality and their "hands on" production approach is a match for our products. Dixie Brewing is a well-known company founded on quality, stability and integrity and is the perfect choice for our exceptional line of beverage," said Roger Mohlman, president and CEO of American Water Star.
More Like This
- American Water Star Opens Three New Bottling Facilities
- Tropical Beverage Receives Order for 500 Trucks of Spring Water
- BEVsystems Outsources All Bottling Operations, Cuts Costs 55%
- Clearly Canadian Sells Production Facility, Cascade Clear Brand, Private Label Busine
- American Water Star Adds Two New Distributors