American Water Star Adds Two New Distributors
Products Enter the New York and Pennsylvania Markets
American Water Star Inc. has added two additional distributors covering a variety of accounts in the northeast United States.
Gasko & Meyer Inc. in Lake Huntington, N.Y. has begun distributing all American Water Star brands into western New York state and north eastern Pennsylvania.
Oak Beverages Inc. has recently acquired Red Hook Distributing, an existing American Water Star distributor that was covering some of the boroughs of New York City. Oak Beverages has expanded the distributor territory for American Water Star products into all of the New York City boroughs, as well as Long Island and Westchester. Roger Mohlman, CEO and president of American Water Star, stated, "The addition of these two strong distributors to our team means we have added over 100 more sales personnel bringing our fine beverages to this very populous area."
More Like This
- American Water Star Completes Acquisition of All-Star Beverages
- American Water Star Inc. Strengthens Their Management Team
- American Water Star Secures Financing
- Water Star, Inc. Hires Creative Options Advertising for Investor and Public Relations
- American Water Star, Inc., Plans to Enter the Latino Market