American Water Star Secures Financing
American Water Star, Inc. announced that the company has secured accounts receivable financing from two sources: Sun Capital Inc. of Boca Raton, Fla., and Camelot Ltd. of Los Angeles.
These new relationships will assist the company in achieving its short-term and long-term growth objectives. "The financial support of Sun Capital Inc. and Camelot Ltd. are very timely," said Roger Mohlman, CEO/president of American Water Star, Inc. "The accounts receivable financing will accommodate the rapid growth in sales that the company is experiencing."
American Water Star is engaged in the beverage bottling industry. Their product brands are both licensed and developed in-house, and bottled in strategic locations throughout the United States.
More Like This
- American Water Star Completes Acquisition of All-Star Beverages
- American Water Star Adds Two New Distributors
- American Water Star, Inc., Plans to Enter the Latino Market
- Water Star, Inc. Hires Creative Options Advertising for Investor and Public Relations
- Water Star Inc. Hires Creative Options Advertising for Investor and Public Relations