Amsterdam RAI Appoints Marieke Leenhouts as Aquatech Product Manager
Leenhouts to succeed Julia Hoferichter, responsible for various tradeshows
Amsterdam RAI announced it appointed Marieke Leenhouts as Aquatech product manager. She succeeds Julia Hoferichter and is responsible for both Aquatech Amsterdam and WQA Aquatech USA shows.
Leenhouts is now responsible for product development, key account management and the organization of the biennial Aquatech Amsterdam event. Her portfolio also includes the organization of the Aquatech Innovation Award, AquaStages and special features such as the AquaJobs, AquaMatch and the international pipefitting competition. Nick Mouthaan remains responsible for sales for both Aquatech Amsterdam and WQA Aquatech USA, as well as for Aquatech India and Aquatech China.
Since 2004, Leenhouts has been working at Amsterdam RAI initially as press and PR manager and later as communications and PR manager of the Aquatech exhibitions, the Aquaterra conference and the International Water Week. Prior to joining the RAI she held various marketing and communication positions at MCS Public Relations, the Institute for International Research and Randstad recruitment agency.
More Like This
- 2011 Edition of Aquatech Amsterdam, International Water Week Considered a Success
- ITT Becomes Gold Sponsor of Aquatech Amsterdam 2006
- International Aquatech Innovation Award Receives Record Number of Entries
- Aquatech Amsterdam 2008 More International Than Ever
- Free Public Transportation for Visitors to Aquatech Amsterdam 2008