AMTA Announces Call for Papers for 2007 Conference & Exposition
The American Membrane Technology Association (AMTA) has moved to an annual conference and exhibition and has announced a call for papers for the 2007 Conference & Exposition, “Why Gamble With Your Future? – Go Membranes!” which is scheduled for Las Vegas July 23 to 26, 2007.
The conference will explore the development, implementation and operation of membrane facilities to provide new water supplies and enhance water reliability and water quality. Key program focus areas will include coastal and inland brackish water desalination, seawater desalination, membrane filtration and contaminant removal, membrane bioreactors and water reuse applications.
AMTA has invited authors and experts in the field to present abstracts on a variety of membrane topics, including: Planning and Policy Challenges; Coastal and Inland Brackish Water Challenges; Seawater Desalination; Wastewater Treatment & Reuse; Membrane Filtration; Membrane Plant Management: Operating Principles and Practical Experiences; and Concentrate Treatment, Recovery and Disposal. The deadline for submitting abstracts is September 30, 2006.
More Like This
- Membrane Week Conference Announced
- AMTA Biennial Conference & Exposition to Emphasize Brackish and Seawater Desalination
- AMTA Sets New Attendance Record With Recent Conference
- International Water Conference Issues Call for Papers
- International Water Association to Hold Conference on Membranes for Water and Wastewater Treatment