Anvil Intl. Obtains Grooved Products ISO-9001:2008 Certification
Certification ensures an effective quality management system is in place
Anvil Intl.’s manufacturing facility in Columbia, Pa., and the Anvil Research & Development Center in Smithfield, R.I.., have received ISO-9001:2008 Certification. Anvil becomes one of the first companies in the industry to achieve this designation for grooved products.
Anvil Intl. is a subsidiary of Mueller Water Products, Inc.
ISO-9001:2008 is an international standard confirming companies have established and maintained a uniform quality management system to better meet the needs of their customers. The ISO-9001:2008 certification status provides Anvil’s global customers with additional assurance that the company’s grooved products are created by highly effective processes enhanced with continuous quality improvements and supported by a commitment to customer satisfaction.
“In the current global economy, the ability to purchase products and conduct business with confidence is critical,” said Tom Fish, president of Anvil Intl. “We pursued certification to make Anvil our customers’ easy ‘go-to’ source and cements our shared commitment to excellence today and in the future.”
More Like This
- Electrochemical Sensor Manufacturing Facility Receives ISO Certification
- Pipe Line Development Co. Achieves ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 Certifications
- Anvil Intl. Secures NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Certification
- Calgon Carbon Companies Receive ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Thompson Pump Obtains ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certification