Aqua-Aerobic's ‘Our Green Is Blue’ Campaign Reaches 1,000 Supporters
Company presents $10,000 check to WateReuse Foundation at WEFTEC.09
During WEFTEC.09, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc., designer and manufacturer of wastewater treatment equipment and systems, presented a check to the WateReuse Foundation during WEFTEC.09 in the amount of $10,000 to be used for future research projects and educational initiatives by the foundation.
According to Aqua-Aerobic, this is the result of its six-month campaign dedicated to educating and promoting the importance of clean, reusable water through an online, interactive community titled, “Our Green Is Blue,” which generated a membership of almost 1,000 supporters from around the world.
The goal of the campaign was to obtain 10,000 supporters of “Our Green Is Blue,” made up of a diverse group of people who share a common interest in sustaining water. Supporters provided their names and e-mail addresses, and, in return, received e-newsletters related to water reuse. Aqua-Aerobic would then donate $1 on behalf of each supporter to the WateReuse Foundation.
The company said it is pleased to have reached 10% of its supporter goal since the beginning of the campaign. A check presentation by Aqua-Aerobic Systems President and CEO, Bob Wimmer, was made to Wade Miller, executive director of the WateReuse Assn., during a WateReuse hospitality event.
More Like This
- Burpee Museum Announces Major Gift for Rock River Water Laboratory
- Aqua-Aerobic Systems Joins Relief Efforts for Tsunami Victims
- Aqua-Aerobic Systems Honored by Rockford, Ill., Chamber of Commerce
- Aqua-Aerobic Systems & Colorado School of Mines Partner for MBR Research
- Aqua-Aerobic Systems Partners With San Antonio Water Systems on Treatment Plant Expansions