AquaCell Expands Water Cooler Advertising Program Beyond Retail
AquaCell Technologies’ subsidiary, AquaCell Media, has expanded its water cooler advertising program beyond retail stores to hair salons and law offices. Currently, the hair salons are carrying ads for the new CBS comedy "Courting Alex," while Esquire Deposition Service, a Hobart West company, will be advertising on the coolers installed in law offices.
"'Coolertising' can be used to reach people out of home, especially where they congregate and any place they are waiting—where they become a captive audience," said Karen Laustsen, president of AquaCell Technologies. "Extending beyond retail to service-oriented professions increases the exposure of our 'Coolertising' program. Beauty salons and law offices are just two areas out of numerous opportunities into which we can expand our program."
"Coolertising," advertising with mini-billboards on water coolers, is a way for advertisers to reach a totally new market. The out-of-home segment of the advertising industry is growing, as advertisers need to find an alternative way to hold the consumer's attention long enough for the advertising message to have an impact.
More Like This
- CBS Signs on for Second Advertising Campaign with AquaCell
- AquaCell Files Form 10 Registration for Proposed Spin-Off of Aquacell Water Subsidiary
- AquaCell Hires First Manufacturers' Rep Firm For Purific Cooler Retail Sales
- Cutting through the Noise
- AquaCell and Connecticut Water Service Sign Distribution Agreement for Purific Water Coolers