Aquarion Company Announces Senior Management Changes
Charles "Chuck" V. Firlotte has been appointed president and chief executive officer of Aquarion Company, succeeding Richard K. Schmidt who has elected to retire concurrent with the management change. Schmidt will continue as a non-executive director of Kelda Group plc of Bradford, England, Aquarion's parent company.
Additionally, Firlotte will become president and CEO of Aquarion Water Company and its subsidiaries succeeding Janet M. Hansen, who has been appointed chairman of Aquarion Water Company. The management changes are effective September 1, 2003.
Firlotte will assume the operating responsibilities for Aquarion and its water company subsidiaries. In addition to her chairman duties, Hansen will continue to serve as executive vice president of Aquarion Company, the water utility's parent.
More Like This
- Schmidt Named President & CEO of Kelda Group Inc.
- Kelda Group plc, Aquarion Close On the Acquisition of American Water Works New England Operations
- Executive Appointments Made at Aquarion's BHC Company Water
- Water Research Foundation Appoints Dennis W. Doll to Board of Trustees
- Macquarie Bank to Acquire Aquarion Water Co.