Aquatech 2004 Slated for Amsterdam
The 20th edition of Aquatech, the world’s largest specialized water technology exhibit, will be held at the Amsterdam RAI Exhibition Centre from Sept. 28 – Oct. 4, 2004.
This international water technology event attracts thousands of water industry professionals from all over the world.
Visitors to Aquatech 2004 will be able to find out about the latest trends at the exhibition hall and during the numerous conference and meetings.
All technological aspects of the water chain will receive extensive coverage at the exhibition. In addition, Aquatech is a forum for the exchange of knowledge and information relating to water problems. The products and services will presented in different clusters on the following themes: potable water treatment; wastewater treatment; industrial effluent treatment; process control technology; research and consulting; utilities; sewerage; and distribution.
For more information, visit www.aquatechtrade.com.
More Like This
- ITT Becomes Gold Sponsor of Aquatech Amsterdam 2006
- Amsterdam RAI Appoints Marieke Leenhouts as Aquatech Product Manager
- Aquatech Amsterdam 2008 Exhibition for Water Solutions
- Consolidation of Water Exhibitions in China Create a Definitive Event Platform
- Aquatech Amsterdam 2008 More International Than Ever