Aquatech Amsterdam 2006 Attendance Increases
Aquatech Amsterdam 2006 was held in Amsterdam RAI from September 26-29. The fully booked Europa complex welcomed 871 exhibitors and numerous lectures and seminars in the two AquaStages.
The exhibition in the field of process, drinking and wastewater was visited 20,086 times, and 47 percent of those visitors came from outside the Netherlands. This represented an increase of four percent over last year’s international attendance. The non-Dutch attendees hailed from some 100 different countries. Countries that were particularly well represented among the visitors were Italy, Spain, Russia and the United States.
For the first time visitors encountered a segmented division of the exhibition floor in an attempt to make it easier for attendees to make a targeted visit.
“We have had many interested visitors at our stand and the show was a great success for us,” said Björn von Euler, Director of Communications at ITT Fluid Technology. “We collected more leads than we had anticipated and are quite satisfied with the quality of visitors to which we spoke."
More Like This
- Aquatech Amsterdam 2011 Draws Visitors to Exhibits, Events
- Aquatech Amsterdam 2008 Exhibition for Water Solutions
- International Aquatech Innovation Award Receives Record Number of Entries
- 2011 Edition of Aquatech Amsterdam, International Water Week Considered a Success
- ITT Becomes Gold Sponsor of Aquatech Amsterdam 2006