Aquatech Announces New Position
Aquatech Intl. Corp. announced the addition of John Livingston as business development manager for WATERTRAK. His responsibilities will include developing a national distribution network, marketing and sales plans for the WATERTRAK line of products.
Livingston has over 25 years of experience in the industry. Previously, he held national sales manager positions with Culligan and US Filter/STRANCO.
Livingston received a BS in Geology from Centenary College in Shreveport, La. A resident of Encinitas, Calif., he is originally from Bossier City, La. Livingston will be based in San Diego, Calif.
More Like This
- Aquatech Awarded Desalination Contract for India Power Project
- NSF Intl. Develops Test Methods to Certify Water Filter Bottles to Aesthetic Effects Standard
- NSF Intl. Certifies Zeotech Zeobrite Xtreme
- NSF International Appoints New Vice President of Marketing
- Amsterdam RAI Appoints Marieke Leenhouts as Aquatech Product Manager