Aquionics Appoints New Vice President Of Sales And Marketing
Kevin Shannon comes to Aquionics from Schneider Electric
UV disinfection specialist Aquionics has appointed Kevin Shannon as its new vice president of sales and marketing.
Shannon has considerable experience managing the sale of electrical equipment, lighting ballasts and specialty electronics. He joins Aquionics from Schneider Electric–Square D, where he was senior product marketing manager with responsibility for a portfolio of electrical equipment products. Prior to that he was product marketing manager for Busway and Wire Management Products. Kevin has a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Clarkson College of Technology, Potsdam, N.Y.
More Like This
- Aquionics Establishes Canadian Presence with New Country Manager
- Aquionics Appoints New Western Regional Sales Manager
- NSF Certifies First UV Light Generators to NSF/ANSI Standard 50
- Revised Square D Services Website Features New Content
- Aquion Partners Announces RainSoft Management Restructuring Changes