Aquionics Appoints New Western Regional Sales Manager
Mickey Speck will provide support and education for customers
Aquionics has named Mickey Speck as regional sales manager for the company’s SwimLine brand of UV disinfection systems for aquatic applications.
In his new role, Speck has been tasked with growing the company’s presence in the western United States. He will provide product support and technical assistance for existing customers, and educate potential customers about the benefits of UV disinfection.
Speck has 23 years of experience in aquatic equipment sales and manufacturing. Most recently, he was aquatics national sales manager for Siemens AG, where he handled sales of UV systems and controllers. Speck holds a degree from the University of California, Berkeley and has completed Certified Pool and Spa Operator and UV certification.
More Like This
- Aquionics Names Bob Banker Aquatics Sales Engineer for Western U.S.
- Tricia Rich Named Aquatics Customer Service Representative
- Aquionics Expands Manufacturing With New Location
- Aquionics Showing Drinking Water Validated UV System At ACE08
- Aquionics Establishes Canadian Presence with New Country Manager