AWWA Grants Outstanding Service Award
The American Water Works Association (AWWA) has announced the recipient of the 2007 “Outstanding Service to AWWA” award. Elisa Speranza, a vice president in CH2M Hill’s water business group, received the award based on outstanding service to the AWWA through leadership and active participation in its programs. Speranza also was named an AWWA Honorary Member.
Speranza has served as vice president and council chair for AWWA, along with numerous other leadership positions.
A CH2M Hill employee-owner for six years, Speranza is global leader for the company’s Utility Management Solutions (UMS) business. The UMS team works with clients to identify and address their business challenges, then develops and implements solutions to help them sustain operations.
Speranza works closely with utilities on organizational development, sustainable financing and infrastructure asset management issues. She has co-authored numerous AWWA reports including Water Infrastructure at a Turning Point: the Road to Sustainable Asset Management (with Stratus Consulting). She also was the project manager for the 2004 AWWA-sponsored study, Avoiding Rate Shock: Making the Case for Water Rates.
More Like This
- Water For People Announces Speakers for Gala to Recognize Women in Water
- Wisconsin Mayor to Speak at AWWA Seminar in Chicago
- CH2M HILL OMI Appoints Two Executives to Top Management Team
- Leaders in New Mexico & Georgia Win Partnership Awards From CH2M HILL OMI
- Panel Stresses Need to Invest in Water Infrastructure on Final Day of EPA Conference