AWWA to Host Rate-Setting Webcast
“Setting Rates in a Tough Economy” will be held May 13
On Wednesday, May 13, the American Water Works Association will host the “Setting Rates in a Tough Economy” webcast. Determining rates even in a healthy economic climate is challenging, and industry professionals need to stay current on rate-setting practices, tips and techniques to stay ahead of the curve. Experts in rate-setting will teach webcast participants about the key technical and political issues associated with establishing rates in the current environment.
Topics will include the importance of establishing an overall capital planning and rate-setting process, effectively using reserve funds and determining minimum reserve levels and technical steps or components of establishing cost-based rates.
Webcast presenters include:
Chris Woodcock, president, Woodcock Associates, Inc.; and
Peter Wallers, president, Engineering Enterprises, Inc.
For more information and registration details, go to www.awwa.org/education/webcasts.
More Like This
- City of Rialto and USFilter Operating Services Partner for Wastewater Treatment Services
- AWWA to Present Perchlorate Study Findings in Webcast
- AWWA Announces Stimulus Package II Webcast
- AWWA Webcast to Focus on Maintaining Ductile-Iron Pipelines
- AWWA Webcast to Discuss Endocrine Disruptors, Pharmeceuticals & Personal Care Products