AWWA Hosting Inorganic Contaminants Workshop
Event will feature more than 40 workshops, plant tour and more
More than 200 water industry leaders will gather in Albuquerque, N.M., Jan. 27 to 29 to explore contaminant identification and treatment technology at the American Water Works Association's (AWWA) 2008 Inorganic Contaminants Workshop.
The workshop features three days of seminars and presentations by leading inorganic contaminants experts. Water quality, research and treatment professionals will attend to discuss emerging contaminants, new techniques for treatment and analysis, the latest challenges and risk assessment.
The event will also feature networking opportunities, including meet-and-greet receptions, and a complimentary CD-ROM of the proceedings.
Early registration and membership pricing end Jan. 14. For more information, visit www.awwa.org/conferences/inorganics.
More Like This
- Drinking Water Experts to Address Contaminants Found in Water
- AWWA Opens Registration for ACE13
- Aquatech Amsterdam Promises Cutting-Edge Exhibitions During Four-Day Event
- Upcoming AWWA ACE to Highlight New Technology, International Issues and Security Concerns
- CA-NV AWWA Offers Free Chromium-6 Workshops