AWWA Names New Senior Public Affairs Manager
The American Water Works Association (AWWA) has named Andrew Hudson as senior public affairs manager. Hudson will begin his new position on March 3.
Andrew Hudson currently serves as press Secretary to Denver Mayor Wellington E. Webb. Prior to working for Mayor Webb, a position he has held since 1995, Hudson served as chief of public affairs for the Regional Transportation District.
"I am excited and honored to have been selected to work for the AWWA," Hudson said. "The challenges in protecting and conserving our most valuable natural resource have been front and center throughout the nation. Working with the leadership and staff of the AWWA, I look forward to using my experiences and skills in helping AWWA to promote and educate a national audience on critical water issues."
Established in 1881, AWWA is the oldest and largest nonprofit scientific and educational organization dedicated to safe drinking water and water resources in the world. AWWA has more than 56,000 members worldwide and its 4,500 utility members serve 80 percent of North America's population.
More Like This
- Incoming AWWA President-Elect Addresses Key Issues, Sets Goals for the Water Industry
- American Water Works Association Opens New Government Office
- Chinn, Plattsmier, Principe Join HDR Water Leadership Team
- National Water Expert Named to Lead ZENON's Global Business Development
- AWWA Video: U.S. Senate May Let Oil/Gas Industry Off the Hook for Water Pollution Across America