AWWA Offers Benchmarking to Help Utilities Improve Performance
The American Water Works Association will introduce its benchmarking program at ACE05, in San Francisco, Calif., June 12-16, with the release of its anticipated new publication, Benchmarking Performance Indicators for Water and Wastewater Utilities , and a free forum to help utilities use the new information.
The Benchmarking report is the result of a survey of more than 200 utilities, with basic statistics and analysis for each of the 22 indicators. The report also includes analyses and discussion based on geographic location, type of operations (water, wastewater, combined) and population served .
Water utilities will have an opportunity to learn how to apply benchmarking performance indicator data at the free Benchmarking Participating Utilities Forum, to be held June 11 from 1-5 p.m., at the San Francisco Marriott, Golden Gate Hall, Salons B2/B3. The forum will be very interactive and will include presentations, discussions, and working sessions on how to work with the data in the report.
Benchmarking Performance Indicators for Water and Wastewater Utilities will be available at the ACE05 bookstore, located in the Moscone Center, Exhibit Hall C, Room 105. The report is also available for pre-order through AWWA online. at http://www.awwa.org/bookstore/product.cfm?id=20564.
More Like This
- New Clearinghouse Provides Utility Performance Benchmarks
- Illinois American Water Takes National Water Tasting Top Prize at at AWWA Conference and Exposition
- Georgia's Macon Water Authority Wins “Best of the Best” Taste Test
- Illinois American, ‘Champaign’ of Water, Takes AWWA ‘Best of the Best’ for Second Year in a Row
- Drinking Water Conference to Feature New Events