AWWA/WEF Joint Management Conference Set
The Water Environment Federation (WEF) and the American Water Works Association (AWWA) announce the 2005 Joint Management Conference, February 27 - March 2, 2005, at the Omni Atlanta at CNN Center in Atlanta, Ga.
Since the events of September 11, utilities have been forced to take a new look at the security of their operations, from the physical surroundings to personnel. The drought in many parts of North America has also affected the way utilities and municipalities do business.
Joint Management 2005 will allow attendees to get new insight and ideas through workshops, presentations, roundtable discussions and networking with key utility decision makers. A wide range of topics will be covered including: financing and rates; asset management; customer service; technology; importance of public officials to utilities; public information and outreach; and working with customers.
Encouraged to attend are water and wastewater utility managers, public works directors, district managers, water and wastewater treatment professionals, consultants, public officials and regulatory board members. For conference details and registration information, visit AWWA's website at http://www.awwa.org/conferences/jmc/.
More Like This
- Papers sought for 2011 Utility Management Conference
- Iraqi Minister of Public Works Seeks Assistance from Water Professionals
- Panel Stresses Need to Invest in Water Infrastructure on Final Day of EPA Conference
- WEF/AWWA Specialty Conference to Highlight Effective Utility Management
- AWWA Announces Spring Events On Key Water Issues