Azurix Corp. Names John L. Garrison President and Chief Operating Officer
John L. Garrison has been elected president and chief operating officer Azurix
Corp. by the company's board of directors. This international water company
owns, operates and manages water and wastewater assets, provides water and
wastewater related services, and develops and manages water resources.
After joining the company in April of last year, Garrison most recently served
as executive director and president of Azurix for Europe and South America.
Prior to joining Azurix, Garrison served as vice president and general manager
of the North American Agricultural Group of Case Corp. from 1995 to 1999. Before
joining Case, he served as a principal with Enron Development Corp. from 1992 to
1995 and was responsible for gas and power infrastructure development for the
United States, Colombia and Mexico.
Garrison holds a bachelor's degree in engineering from the United States
Military Academy and a master's degree with distinction in business
administration from Harvard University.
SOURCE: Azurix Corp.
More Like This
- Azurix Chairman, CEO Resigns; Garrison Elected
- Water2Water.com Becomes First Internet-Based Vertical Marketplace for Water and Wastewater, Azurix Signs Agreements
- Azurix Corp. to Sell Wessex Water to YTL for US$777 Million Plus Assumption of Debt
- Azurix Reports Third Quarter 2000 Results
- Nationwide Beverage Bottling Corp. Names Veteran Food Merchandiser as Chief Operating Officer