B. Braun, Lauer Enter Distribution Agreement
Braun will sell Aquaboss in-center water treatment systems in the U.S.
B. Braun Medical Inc. has entered into an exclusive distributor agreement with Lauer's Medical Water Purification to sell Aquaboss in-center water treatment systems in the U.S. The distribution relationship of the Lauer Aquaboss system is not new to B. Braun. Currently, B. Braun's affiliates have sold and distributed Lauer water treatment systems in various countries all over the world. Lauer is an independent, family-owned company that has been focused on dialysis water purification for more than 18 years.
B.Braun's Avitum Division does more than distribute dialysis machines, dialyzers and disposables. The dialysis division offers an integrated system composed of perfectly harmonized components. These include a wide range of therapy options, software solutions for optimal and economical dialysis treatment, and full technical service support. Customers profit from the expertise of an all-round system supplier with comprehensive knowledge and experience of every aspect of the dialysis situation — from research to manufacturing to therapy.
More Like This
- Osmonics, Inc., Introduces Osmonics Medical Systems
- Sionix Corporation Announces Sales, Marketing and Service Agent for China
- Culligan, PurePulse Agree to Codevelop Pulsed Light Water Purification Systems
- Nephros Receives Approval to Market Dual Stage Ultrafilters in Canada
- Draeger Safety Names Praxair as N. American Distributor