Baker Appoints Assistant Vice President and Director of Municipal Water and Wastewater Programs
Michael Baker Jr., Inc., an engineering unit of Michael Baker Corporation (Amex: BKR), announced that R. Scott Quast, P.E., has been named assistant vice president and director of municipal water and wastewater programs for the Company's mid-Atlantic region.
His role includes leading municipal water business development and expansion strategy in the area and oversight of water-related operations in Virginia Beach, Va., and Baker's recently opened office in Manassas, Va.
Quast has 18 years experience with major water and wastewater conveyance
programs with emphasis on large-diameter pipelines in northern Virginia,
Richmond, and Tidewater areas. His appointment will enhance Baker's municipal
services response and delivery to clients from four Virginia offices:
Manassas, Alexandria, Richmond, and Virginia Beach.
More Like This
- Baker Tanks Acquires Cameron Environmental
- Baker Water Systems Division - Campebll/Monitor
- Partnership Provides Loans for Families with Failing Sewage Systems
- Baker to Develop Long-Term Control Plan for Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority
- National Wastewater Management Excellence Award Winners Announced