Baker Tanks Acquires Cameron Environmental
Baker Tanks has acquired Cameron Environmental Inc. (CEI), a provider of water and air filtration services to a diverse customer base including the industrial, construction/remediation and municipal markets.
Operating predominantly in the western U.S., CEI provides technical support, activated carbon and specialty media filtration, related media services and rental equipment.
"The acquisition of CEI is perfectly aligned with our filtration growth strategy. The company brings the critical technical expertise and experience base to supplement Baker Tanks' strong market presence and operating infrastructure," said Bryan Livingston, CEO of Baker Tanks. "Mr. Emanuel (the seller and former CEO) will stay on board as vice president and will lead Baker Tanks' filtration business nationally. These are exciting times for Baker Tanks given the strong growth in both our traditional business and in new products and markets. This acquisition serves as another key step in our continued efforts to expand our service offering."
More Like This
- BakerCorp Acquires Midwest Underground Technologies
- BakerCorp Opens News Filtration Office in Chicago
- Baker to Develop Long-Term Control Plan for Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority
- Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. Acquires Assets of the Saratoga Spring Water Company
- Cox Enterprises, Manheim Reduce Water Usage in Georgia