BaySaver Technologies Names Fromelius Western Regional Manager
BaySaver Technologies, a provider of storm water treatment solutions has appointed Laddie Fromelius as western regional manager. In this position, Fromelius will be responsible for business development, training field reps, and working with regional regulators and distribution partners to develop the region.
“Laddie is a strong addition to the leadership at BaySaver, bringing more than 16 years’ experience in sales and marketing of retail, industrial, and commercial products to his position,” said Rex Hansen, VP of sales & marketing at BaySaver Technologies. “We look forward to the fresh perspective he brings to our focus on developing storm water markets in the western United States.”
Prior to joining BaySaver, Fromelius was vice president sales and marketing for CC Environmental, a manufacturer’s representative for the water, wastewater, and storm water industries. There, he successfully led the development of new territories for product sales of more than seven leading manufacturers, including BaySaver Technologies. Ffromelius earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science at Arizona State University.
More Like This
- BaySaver Stormwater System Now NJCAT Approved
- BayFilter System Receives NJDEP Storm Water Treatment Certification
- Bio Clean Environmental Brings on New Sales Manager
- Stormwater Treatment: A Look at Various Methods, Hydrodynamic Separators
- New Technology Conserves Water & Eliminates Bacterial Contaminants