Berk on Biosolids
USFilter biosolids expert, Jeff Berk, will discuss innovations in biosolids and residuals management at the upcoming Water Environment Federation's (WEF) Residuals and Biosolids Management Conference and Exhibition, held in Salt Lake City, Utah, Feb. 22-24, 2004.
Annually, the WEF brings together experts in the field of biosolids management to discuss current and emerging technologies, as well as national and regional issues associated with public education, product marketing, and environmental management systems.
Berk, vice president of municipal sales for USFilter Dewatering Systems, will present "Everything You Wanted to Know About Direct Thermal Drying But Were Afraid to Ask." Berk will discuss the direct drying process in straightforward terms, providing an understanding of the major concepts of direct thermal drying. Berk has more than 15 years of experience in design, construction and sales in the water and wastewater industry.
More Like This
- California Embarks on Cutting Edge Biosolids Recycling Program
- USFilter Provides Biosolids Reuse Option for Florida's Capital
- Residuals and Biosolids Conference and Exhibition 2004
- City of Atlanta and USFilter Partner in Class A Biosolids Program
- Automated Heat Drying System Produces Class A Biosolids, Aids Storage