Bexamet County, Texas Appoints Water Efficiency Coordinator
Bexar Metropolitan Water District announces the appointment of Diane Pfeil as water efficiency coordinator for the District.
Pfeil most recently was with Texas Cooperative Extension Service of Bexar County. She has experience in environmental science education, as well as community educational events for improving quality of life.
According to Chuck Ahrens, deputy general manager-communications/water efficiency programs for BexarMet, "Diane will lead BexarMet’s mission to inform our customers of the plant materials which grow best in our semi-arid climate, as well as in xeriscaping and related water efficiency techniques."
More Like This
- BexarMet Water District Recruits Customers for New Homeland Security/Community Watch Program
- San Antonio Water Leader Named "Imagineer of the Year"
- Rapid Response Water Test System to Enhance Emergency Response Plan
- San Antonio Water Systems Approves Aquifer Water Storage System
- National Swimming Pool Foundation Board of Directors Evolves