Birney Named Area Manager at CONTECH Stormwater Solutions, Inc.
CONTECH Stormwater Solutions, Inc. has promoted Frank Birney to manager for the Atlantic area, which stretches from Maine to Virginia. In this role, Birney will manage a team of storm water consultants who provide guidance and support to engineers, regulators and contractors in the selection and evaluation of storm water treatment and detention/retention products.
Since 1999, Birney has been supporting customers in reaching their water quality goals as a storm water consultant. He was instrumental in building product awareness and building relationships in the Mid-Atlantic area. Birney has proven his leadership skills by directing and mentoring other storm water consultants and technical sales
“I can think of no better choice than Frank to lead our team in the Atlantic area,” said vice president of marketing Tom Slabe. “He has the experience and skills to take the area to a new level of success.”
Birney has over 14 years of experience in the environmental industry and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and management from St. Francis University in Loretto, Penn.
More Like This
- Connerton Becomes Storm Water Consultant for Lower Maryland & Washington, D.C. Area
- CONTECH Stormwater Solutions Adds Storm Water Consultant in Southern California
- CONTECH Acquires Rights to European Technology
- CONTECH to Relocate Corporate Headquarters
- Contech Construction Products Acquires Vortechnics