Black & Veatch Named Top Consulting Company for the Water Industry in China
Black & Veatch has been selected by H2O-china.com as one of the top consulting companies that operated in the China water industry during 2006. It is the first time that international firms such as Black & Veatch have been included on this list. The selection is made on the basis of a public Internet vote and professional review that identified significant performers in the China water industry in 2006.
“We are very proud to receive this recognition from our professional colleagues and peers within the China water industry,” said Alan Man, Black & Veatch’s regional director responsible for water client services in China and North Asia. “It demonstrates that Black & Veatch has been successful in establishing a strong name and reputation for excellent work in China.”
Black & Veatch has been operating in Mainland China since 1978. The company is focusing on the water and energy business in P.R. China where it employs more than 500 professionals across four permanent and a number of project offices.
More Like This
- Black & Veatch Selected to Assess Dam Safety in Hong Kong
- Black & Veatch Selected for Guangzhou Drainage Master Plan Study
- Black & Veatch Announces Executive Leadership Changes
- Black & Veatch Expands Global Offices
- Black & Veatch Adds MJ Gleeson’s Water Business to Offer Clients Total Project Delivery