Black & Veatch Opens Office in Toronto Area
New office will enhance engineering production capabilities
Due to ongoing growth in its water business, Black & Veatch recently announced that it has opened a new office in Markham, Ontario, Canada, just north of Toronto, to serve its clients’ needs more seamlessly.
“The opening of this new office expands our presence in the greater Toronto area and enhances our ability to provide full engineering production to better serve our clients,” said Dan McCarthy, president and CEO of Black & Veatch’s global water business. “One key advantage for our clients is that the new office will be their portal to our integrated global workforce, giving them access not only to local experts, but also to Black & Veatch’s global resources.”
Richard Waite, Black & Veatch project director, will serve as the office leader and manage the office’s business development and client service activities.
“Through great client relationships and successful execution of projects, such as the Lakeview Wastewater Treatment Plant for the Region of Peel and the Ashbridges Bay Wastewater Treatment Plant in Toronto, we’ve been able to build a strong platform for local expansion,” Waite said.
More Like This
- Black & Veatch Opens Office in Milwaukee
- Black & Veatch Adds MJ Gleeson’s Water Business to Offer Clients Total Project Delivery
- Black & Veatch Opens Omaha Office to Expand Services for Water Clients
- EDS and Black & Veatch Join Forces to Enhance Global Presence with IT Services Agreement
- Black & Veatch Builds San Francisco Bay Area Presence With Office Expansion