Black & Veatch Water Experts to Participate in Sessions and Workshops at AWWA ACE07
Black & Veatch, announced that water practice and technology leaders, project managers and other professionals from the company’s global water business are participating in 22 professional sessions and three workshops at the American Water Works (AWWA) Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE07) in Toronto on June 24-28.
Professional sessions presented or moderated by Black & Veatch professionals include such topics as:
- Multiple Barriers for Multiple Contaminants at the Lake Pleasant Water Treatment Plant (Phoenix)
- Using Risk and Criticality for Large-Diameter Pipeline Asset Management
- Zero Liquid Discharge Technologies for Municipal Effluent Treatment – Final Results from AwwaRF Study
- Getting Ready for Climate Change – Implications for the U.S. West
- Developing a Water Management Strategy for Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Black & Veatch professionals also are leading workshops on operation and maintenance of membrane filtration systems; risk management and cost control for construction of large water facilities; and communications among pieces of equipment.
“We are proud to have such a wide range of our technology leadership on display in such a visible way at this major conference,” said Dan McCarthy, president and CEO of Black & Veatch’s global water business. We’re bringing together some of the best global resources from our staff to demonstrate how our industry-leading experience can benefit clients.”
More Like This
- AWWA Announces Winners of Student Poster Sessions
- Black & Veatch and Thames Water Establish Best Practices for MRO of Granular Media Filters
- Black & Veatch Adds MJ Gleeson’s Water Business to Offer Clients Total Project Delivery
- Black & Veatch Expands Operations in Sydney
- Black & Veatch Professional Invited to Deliver Speech at International Conference