Black & Veatch's Water Reuse Series Wins Industry Leadership Award
Company already has launched second series of roundtable discussions
Black & Veatch earned a Business Achievement Award in the category of Industry Leadership from the Environmental Business Journal for its thought leadership series: “Overcoming Barriers to Water Reuse as Part of an Integrated Water Portfolio.”
Black & Veatch organized and hosted the series of high-level roundtable discussions during six major global industry conferences from October 2009 through June 2010. The discussions brought together approximately 75 water industry leaders from 13 countries in various regions to discuss common themes and specific regional differences in reuse practices.
The discussions generated recommendations to help the water industry overcome the identified barriers and are part of a white paper, released in September 2010, by Dan McCarthy, president and CEO of Black & Veatch’s global water business.
A second series, focused on economic pressures facing the water industry, is currently underway. Roundtable discussions centered on this issue already have been held at two industry conferences. An additional four sessions are scheduled for 2011.
More Like This
- Black & Veatch Sponsors Reuse Roundtable
- Dan McCarthy to Address Water Industry Challenges at 2010 Water Industry Summit CEO Roundtable
- Black & Veatch Adds MJ Gleeson’s Water Business to Offer Clients Total Project Delivery
- Black & Veatch President Releases White Paper on UK Water Management
- Black & Veatch Awarded Patent for Innovative Digester Cover