Blankson Joins Watts Water Technologies
Watts Water Technologies, Inc., is pleased to announce that Blankson has joined the company in the position of director of North American distribution. Blankson will be responsible for all domestic distribution locations.
Blankson has had extensive involvement in the Supply Chain and Customer Support disciplines including several years experience with The Home Depot where most recently he was responsible for running their largest group of import distribution centers in Baytown, TX. Blankson received his bachelor’s degree in business administration and postgraduate degree in Transport Studies from the University of London, U.K.
More Like This
- Watts Water Technologies Completes Acquisition of Dormont Manufacturing Co.
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires Calflex Manufacturing, Inc.
- Chad LaCroix Joins Watts Water Technologies as Product Manager
- Doug Deviney Joins Watts Water Technologies as Vice President – Wholesale Marketing
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires Topway Global, Inc.