Bord na Móna to Launch Line of Reuse, Rainwater Harvesting Solutions
RainSava line of products will debut at WEFTEC.09
Bord na Móna Environmental Products U.S., Inc. has announced it will introduce a range of rainwater harvesting products to complement its range of wastewater reuse/recycling technologies at the WEFTEC.09 Conference & Exhibition in Orlando, Fla. The American market subsidiary of the $550-million Bord na Móna group, based in Dublin, Ireland, will introduce the new solutions at Booth #2319.
According to Shane Keaney, president of Bord na Mona Environmental Products U.S., Inc., the new RainSava line of residential and commercial rainwater harvesting products will include packaged solutions offered directly to green-build developers, self-builders and homeowners retrofitting rainwater recycling into their houses. It will also include skid-mounted units and recycling components to builders and owners of commercial properties and for industrial water reuse applications.
Bord na Mona also confirmed plans to introduce water mining and decentralized membrane bioreactor packaged solutions at WEFTEC.09.
More Like This
- Bord na Mona Debuts Rainwater Harvesting Solutions at WEFTEC.09
- Bord na Mona Emphasizes Importance of Water Reuse, Rainwater Harvesting
- Bord na Móna Environmental Products U.S. Changes Name to Anua
- Bord na Móna to Offer New Rainwater Harvesting Products, Membrane System
- Bord na Mona Signs Distribution Agreement with EMCO Corp.