Bottled Water Recall, Drinking Could Be Perilous
A massive water bottle recall is sending many concerned consumers to check their water supply.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall on numerous pop-top bottled water brands.
Recalled brands include: Dannon Fluoride To Go, Pure American, Enon Springs, and Sparkletts Junior Sport Water Bottles.
The Commission warned that the pop-tops on these products could unexpectedly come off during use, which poses as a choking hazard for young children.
The recall is issued for the 8-ounce, 8.5-ounce, and 3-liter bottle sizes.
For further information please call: (800)-322-4216.
More Like This
- USCPSC, Elkay Manufacturing Co. Announce Recall of Bottled Water Coolers
- Yeast, Mold Found In One Brand of Bottled Water
- Bottled Water Industry Opposes Calif. Bill Reducing Consumer Protection
- Bottled Water’s Path to Market
- Drinking Water Regulations & Standards: An International Perspective Part II