BottledWaterBoutique.com Merges Into BottledWaterStore.com
The BottledWaterStore of Boca Raton and the BottledWaterBoutique of Santa Barbara have joined forces, according to their respective founders Jeff Dunn and Arthur von Wiesenberger.
Both stores were launched in 1999. The BottledWaterStore has developed as a mass-market online water store offering unique, high quality water from around the world. The BottledWaterBoutique was developed as a specialty purveyor with high-end brands such as Trinity and online Water of the Month club membership.
"Our merger centralizes all the options for the online bottled water customer and offers greater affordability because of the increased customer base," said von Wiesenberger. "The new entity provides bottled water connoisseurs worldwide an opportunity to experience a wider variety of bottled water products," said Dunn.
The new store will be known as BottledWaterStore.com.
More Like This
- Online Distributor Offers Products From Around the World
- Online Bottled Water Distributor Celebrates Second Anniversary
- New App Gives Customers Easier Access to Products & Technical Support
- Water Innovations Alliance Endorses The Artemis Project Competition
- EAU Announces That Its Perfect Empowered Drinking Water is Available Online