Brochure Guides Water Well Owners on Water Testing
Brochure provides information about water testing and is available online
Household water well owners near oil and gas development and completion activities, including hydraulic fracturing, can get guidance about water testing from a new brochure produced by the National Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) and the Ground Water Protection Council (GWPC).
The brochure can be downloaded from the “Water Quality” section of NGWA’s website, www.wellowner.org.
“This brochure provides simple, clear guidance to well owners. That’s what many well owners say they want,” said NGWA Public Awareness Director Cliff Treyens. “By also making the brochure available to state agencies and other groups, NGWA and GWPC can get this information to a wide audience of private well owners in oil- and gas-producing states.”
More Like This
- Guidance Issued on Residential Water Well Methane Reduction
- Pa. Study Reveals Need for Regular Water Well Maintenance, Water Testing
- Online Lessons Help Well Owners Protect Water Quality
- Ground Water Protection Council Calls for Disclosure of Chemicals in Shale Gas Exploration
- NGWA Offers Short Course on Hydraulic Fracturing of Marcellus Shale